Baby Rambow

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Post

After years of following my friends through their parenthood journeys on blogspot, I figured I have to participate now that I am one of them (or soon to be). As most of you know Aaron and I had been trying to get pregnant for over a year and half. I was getting to the point where I wasn't sure what the plan was going to be for us in this area. I was surprised in December when I got the good news, however didn't want to celebrate yet due to our past. Once we had our first and second ultrasounds I was able to get excited and share the news with our family.


We are due in August, which I couldn't be happier to be having a summer baby. I look forward to spending time outside, walking and enjoying the fresh air before the Michigan winter comes.

We are not going to find out the sex, I am really excited for the surprise and it is not killing me to know.

I posted a pic from our ultrasound 2 weeks ago, at that point the baby was measuring 7.5cm and it was kicking and moving all around.

I will post a pic of my belly, which still hasn't popped, with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment